Tuesday 24 March 2015

IT'S TIME TO START THIS BLOG UP AGAIN - I HOPE YOU ARE STILL WITH ME

Oh my it's been so busy since I was last on this blog, I've missed it but have also lost my way a little with self reliance.  I now work 3 part-time jobs and with all the added sports travel I do for son No.2, I have to admit have fallen into more of a BLEH state of mind.

Our healthy clean eating plan has suffered, making household items and food from scratch has suffered and financially we have suffered due to this.  It makes me sad for what I have just let go over the last 6 months but now I'm back on track and determined to live a simple, healthy, productive lifestyle once again.

Of course as the seasons change, we change and life does get busier for some.  Financially it made sense for me to take on more work outside of the home, son No.1 finished year 12 last year and turned 18 last month, we lost quite a bit of financial support with this happening but he still lives at home so the expenses are certainly still there.  I'm not complaining, I'm grateful that we live in a country that supports families financially and now with all 3 kids getting older, I am able to work a little more to help support our family.

So I'm happy to be back on this blog and sharing how I go about making our lives simpler, cleaner and environmentally friendlier.




4 comments:

  1. It's good to see you in this place again Sue, pop along and check out the new/old DTE Forum when you get the chance.

    https://simpleliving.forums.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rose, I've been meaning to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am working a few more hours in our dealership now and life seems busier, even though both my girls live away.

    By Easter, we will have made 8 trips to Adelaide and one to Melbourne, so phew!

    It is Brianna's Graduation day today. She is now a Registered Nurse!

    I look forward to seeing what you cook from scratch etc.

    Cheers - Joolz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Joolz and congrats to Brianna what a wonderful day for you all. Poor Lachie (son 2) has to make 5 trips to Adelaide in 2 weeks, he's just left for the 3rd one, thank goodness I only have to drive 2 of the trips. 4 are for his cricket, one is a treat for him to see Nitro Circus.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue