Monday 21 July 2014

5 WEEKS AGO.....

4 gorgeous girls came to live with us, today one of them started crowing!  Our girl named Cyril (thanks to Lachie) is definitely not a girl.  I contacted my friend who I bought them from and she told me to bring Cyril back and get another girl.

This is Cyril last week, she flies straight up like a rocket with Chia every morning to the top of our tree and sits up there overlooking everyone.



Welcome Cyril Jnr, she is gorgeous.  Cyril Jnr is a Barnvelder x Gold Laced Wyandotte


Cyril Jnr was one of the girls I wanted the first time round but we couldn't catch her, so glad she decided to come home with us this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue