Tuesday 3 June 2014

THE VEGAN BOX


I thought I'd give The Vegan Box a go this month and I have to say I'm a little disappointed.  The Vegan Box offers a box of sample vegan goodies to try each month but when I received mine yesterday I couldn't believe how little it was.  The goodies are nice enough, I've already eaten the yummy fruit and nut bar and couldn't help myself to some of the chocolate cranberries to really send my sugars up high, but that is a problem in itself, although everything is vegan it's not necessarily good for you.  I try not to eat any added sugar and the amount I consumed yesterday was huge!

I do like the fridge magnet "Animals are my friends and I don't eat my friends", the lip balm has a rather sickly smell to it, I'm sure Sophie will love it though and I'm yet to try any other goodies.

I really like the concept but it's really not my thing considering the amount and content of product.



Safe to say I won't be getting any more boxes from them and I'm kinda glad that I didn't subscribe.  I think I can better spend my $29.95 locally at our wonderful organic shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue