Monday 13 August 2012

GREEN CLEANING

On Saturday I visited our local organic shop, Ecologie Organics specifically to buy a couple of alternatives for cleaning.


I bought another bag of soap nuts for the washing machine as I've misplaced my last bag. I also intend on purchasing more to use for liquid soap and pet shampoo. These little beauties are amazing, you can make lots of different products with them and I look forward to trying them out.

I also purchased a vegetable scrubber made from renewable bamboo and natural & recycled bristles. This brush works a treat on Jerusalem artichokes.

Last but not least, a scrub pad for the dishes that is biodegradable and compostable and made from natural coconut fibres. I intend to buy another for the bathroom to use with my bi-carb and vinegar as we have hard water where I live and it's sometimes quite difficult to remove.

So that was my little shopping spree, I hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

This boy's U16 football team easily won their preliminary final and play the semi final next sunday. Go Roos!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue