Sunday 2 January 2011

HITTING THE GROUND RUNNING

Well I haven't wasted any time in this wonderful New Year getting myself organised for what I want to be doing for the year.

I was up at 6am New Year's Day and at the gym working out by 6:15, what a great way to start the year off for me anyway.

I will continue being one of the moderators over at Down To Earth Forum (link over on the right). I am also a moderator for 2 Flickr groups, Mug Rug Swap and Doll Quilt Swap. There is a lot of time involved in these groups but it's great fun being apart of these big world-wide swaps. The talent and the people I've 'met' through being a moderator is so rewarding.

So, goals for 2011:

I have decided to start up my market stall once again after a 2 year break. I am flat out sewing baby and children's accessories and clothes. I will show photos over on my other blog as that is the craft blog after all.

I want to save $5000 this year and finally take my family to the Gold Coast.

Practice more what I preach and really buckle down and cook as much as I can from scratch. (I get side-tracked from this).

Have a big garage sale and de-clutter.

Spend 1/2 hour each day in the garden.

Get back to being a true vegetarian (I get side-tracked here too).

Drink more water every day.

Work out 5 days a week and continue to really push myself.

Stop sweating the small things and just get over it.

I'm sure I'll have a heap more goals during the year but for now I'll work on these.

6 comments:

  1. That's a big list Sue, I wish you well with it, you've made a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an ambitious (but totally do-able!) list, Sue. Blessings to you as you endeavor to make all your dreams come true. (And, BTW, I could never become a vegetarian. I love, love, love meat. We eat it in moderation. And bone broth is so good for you!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Goals! Good Luck with them. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue