Saturday 31 July 2010

I'M BACK FROM MY REST

However there isn't really anything to talk about on this blog as yet. The vege patch is slow, the chooks have pretty much stopped laying, it's so cold, wet and windy down here that I really don't want to pull out the weeds or do a lot outside.

I am still sorting recipes to have my "cooking everything from scratch week". I have excess organic veges that I need to blanche and freeze and I think I will make some soup and artisan bred in 5 minutes for dinner tonight.

I have been sewing and crocheting, more on the sewing on my other blog here


I will settle down in the lounge in front of the fire, a hot chocolate in hand and maybe a bit of hand sewing to keep me happy for the rest of the day.

Have a good weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't checked into your blog lately. But I love reading all your recipes and hearing about what is going on. It seems so strange to read about you sitting around a fire drinking hot chocolate. I am in Texas.. the other side of the world from you, and the temperatures are soaring to over 100 degrees. The heat is almost unbearable, and the humidity is terrible. Keep up the good work on the new recipes.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue