Saturday 24 April 2010

DAY 1 - RAISING OF THE HOT-HOUSE

Oh my, isn't interesting how the most amazing plan in your head just doesn't look the same or is as easy to do in real life?

Heidi and the chooks were very helpful.

Here's Darren's novel way of fixing the sharp bits on the droppers, foam and electrical tape hmmmm. My dad would be so proud. At least it won't be seen on the outside.

After heaps of plastic problems eg. me cutting it wrong and lots of other things I won't go into :) the sides are at least up and yes it's getting dark. Just the ends to go, some timber frames to build, that should take up all of tomorrow LOL

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Sue.
    Hope you are completely recovered and that finishing to set up your hot house today goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue