Friday 19 March 2010

WINTER CROPS

For years I have been getting my seed from Diggers Club, but after a very poor germination on quite a few of my seeds, I decided to try out Eden Seeds. Their seeds are old traditional open pollinated varieties that are preferably from local sources that are bio-dynamically or organically grown.

My seeds for our winter crops arrived today, time to get planting.

I had a voucher to use up and I really wanted to buy this DVD

I love Costa's enthusiasm and passion for creating a sustainable garden. Plus he's just so down to earth and funny.
The new series aired last night and it looks like he's just getting better and better.

3 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed your last couple of posts. Just wanted to let you know that your pages aren't properly visible in the Chrome browser - they show up as black writing on a black background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks a bit scary on the DVD! It's so nice to see the seeds coming up again after the winter. My windowsills are full of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a bit of Costa the other night for the first time and I loved him. you're right - his enthusiasm is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue