Saturday 30 January 2010

STUDY, WEIGHT, EXERCISE......

It's been a big week. The kids went back to school and I have settled into some sort of a study routine as my Sports Nutrition assignment is due in 20 days. I'm unsure what to study next, if anything. I really did the Sports Nutrition for my own benefit and there are certain people who do ask for my advice on some sports related subjects, so the more I know the better. I find it interesting learning more about the human body and how to improve performance.

I have been really good this week, watching what I eat and exercising. I had put on 2kg over Christmas and the holidays but lost them this week thank goodness, my pants were feeling a little tight.

I'm back to lifting weights and punching that bag. I also did one of my Les Mills balance DVD's this morning, a hard one at that and it felt great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue