Sunday 11 October 2009

SKINS

In case you don't know what I'm talking about....

I bought the full length pants a few weeks back and they are amazing. I have one knee that has always had problems and has never been 100% since being operated on 18 years ago. I also suffer badly from shin splints, very painful. Putting on these very expensive tights has been a blessing when I run, no more pain!!!!
I wear shorts over the top as I'm not one to wear skin tight pants to show off my less than impressive butt, I am even considering getting the knee length skins to wear under my gi for karate.
Skins are not cheap, I had to pay $140 for the full length ones, but I say, worth every cent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue