Friday 30 October 2009

READING TIME


Let's start with Stephanie Alexander's Garden Kitchen Companion. I can't believe the price I got this baby for. $43.00, that's it and no postage. It's RRP is $125.00, I emailed a friend right away to see if she wanted one also and of course the answer was yes.

The next book, Country Women's Association Cook Book was something I was curious about. I do have other CWA books so I thought this one might like to sit next to them.

Artisan Bread in 5 minutes is a book everyone seems to be raving about and now I see why, my first big batch of bread is rising as we speak and I will be cooking some very soon. Yummy recipes and so easy. The new Healthy Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes will be here next week for me to try out.

1 comment:

  1. Sue just wondering where you got your books from for that price I am wanting them for xmas.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue