Sunday 12 July 2009

VEGITARIANISM

I used to be a vegetarian, over time I started eating white meats I'm not quite sure why after all, be it chicken, fish whatever they are living breathing animals that are slaughtered for human consumption.

Over the last few weeks I have been starting to get the guilts over eating meat once again. Believe me, I am not trying to give anyone else the guilts, this is my personal preference and I am simply blogging about the choices I am making.

So last week I woke up and made the decision to not eat meat anymore, I am still eating cheese and eggs and drinking milk, I am not consuming and parts of dead animals eg, geletin (made from cows hoofs).

I am loving revisiting my old vegetarian cookbooks and trying lots of yummy new dishes. My family is not so keen and that's okay, I can't force my choice onto anyone else, so I will still have to buy, cook and serve meat but I will be buying less and making sure that their plates are 2/3 full with meatless products (sneaky aren't I)

I will let you know how my journey goes and will post some yummy vegetarian recipes for you to hopefully try.

xxxSue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue