Thursday 23 April 2009

INCIDENTAL EXERCISE

It's been school holidays here and I haven't had the opportunity to run up my mountain or to get to karate as often as I wanted but I have done heaps of incidental exercise with the kids.
We have taken Heidi for walks and runs, I have played on the playgrounds with the kids, we have gardened together and not to mention the extra housework involved with them being home from school.
So while I haven't been able to do the exercise that I wanted to do, I've still been active and spent time with the kids while doing it.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful to do the two together. exercise and time with the kids. Have you decided to continue doing karate Sue, despite your back? What is the holiday that the kids are on? Easter is over isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue