Wednesday 15 April 2009

No running for me this morning, we had a wild windy, rainy night, way to wet to be running around mountains I'm afraid.
As I said in an earlier post, I do karate. The style I do is Kyokushin which is a full contact style. Yes, I get punched and kicked and end up with a lot of bruises but that is because I bruise easily. I also punch and kick pretty hard so you get what you give out really.
It's not all about fighting, it's about technique, defence and disipline and it's one hell of a workout, I get a real high from a sweaty 2 hour workout, I know that's not for everyone but boy is it satisfying!
Anyway I went for my 2 hour workout tonight and I am now hot and sweaty just the way I like it. LOL
Time for a shower,
xxxSue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and do try my hardest to comment back, sometimes though, life gets in the way.
xxxSue